Monday, December 31, 2018

Good Fortune for 2019

First of all I would like to wish all a Happy New Year and Good Fortune for 2019!

This is the earliest I have finished (at least worked on) a Good Fortune clue this year. I only did two sheets worth - but until the reveal and I decide how to use the pieces I have made - I did not want to make a lot of strips.  Although I think they could be used in other quilts.


I have enjoyed the past month of working in my studio and restarting my blog. Having to write something every day has forced me to make time to work in the studio on quilting (for the most part) and not let the farm continue to take over my life.

2019 - Balance.

Not only work but play.
Not only fiber but fabric.
Not only stress but peace.

Day 24 of the of the 31 Day Blog Writing Challenge - the last I will link to. In 2019 my goal is to write between 2 and 3 times a week. I will be curious to look back in December next year and see how I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment