Sunday, December 16, 2018

Melting and Preparing

We have finally started to see some serious melting from our storm last week.  This  is the first day that the donkeys really ventured very far from the barn. The picture was taken first thing in the morning and by afternoon, most of the hill side was bare of snow.  


Time in the studio today was spent working on the curtain for the kitchen - almost done.  I hate making curtains and every time I make one, I swear I will never make another.

I started gathering orange/yellow to use for clue four in Bonnie Hunter's Mystery. I hope to get some done on it tomorrow - but we lost a lot of gutters on the buildings and I might be in outdoor construction mode tomorrow.


Day 14 of the of the 31 Day Blog Writing Challenge

No comments:

Post a Comment