Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Still Here and a Little Knitting

We are still fighting the historic snow fall in Western NC. We ventured out today to get a few supplies for us and the animals. Schools are going to be closed again tomorrow and my guild meeting is cancelled so the project I needed to get done by Thursday now has a deadline in January. 

So it is on the back burner and a little knitting has occurred. I have two small Christmas gifts to make for some special people out of some very special hand spun alpaca yarn that Adrienne made.  I have finished the hat using the pattern Bankhead on Ravelry.


I have picked out the pattern for the lady of the pair - a headband called Heartsome also on Ravelry and plan to cast on this evening.

If it all goes well they will be delivered early next week.

Day 11 of the of the 31 Day Blog Writing Challenge

No comments:

Post a Comment