Monday, December 10, 2018

More Quilting, Less Snow

So the snow storm finally ending this morning. Over the three days we ended up with 18.5" of snow and the area set a record for a December snow storm. It will take a few more days for things to return to normal, including caring for all of our animals on the farm. The donkeys are walking only in the paths we have made.

Miss Sophie says hurry up, I'm ready for some hay!

Although it makes everyday life tougher - it sure is pretty.


I was able to work in the studio for most of the afternoon and made good progress on the log cabin blocks I need for the project I am working on.  I hope to finish them tomorrow and work on sewing them together.



This is Day 9 of the of the 31 Day Blog Writing Challenge. I am glad I am working on this, even though at times it is a pain to get pictures edited and think of something to write. 


No comments:

Post a Comment