Saturday, December 15, 2018

A Missing Day and A Few Gift Bags

I missed writing yesterday - errands took what little time I have in the studio at this time of year.  But today I managed to a few hours to work on a small project. (I have way to many projects going on at the moment - and the studio is in an absolute tip as one project gets pushed back to work on another.)

Today I made a few gift bags to contain alpaca dyer balls (an environmentally friendly version of dyer sheets.)  We plan on listing these on our Pendle Alpaca etsy store tomorrow - just in time for the final push to Christmas.  We will have our dryer balls available as single, sets or gift wrapped - so if you are looking for a practical gift for that hard to buy for person - this might be just what you need.



We will have several different fabrics available for the gift wrap option.


Day 13 of the of the 31 Day Blog Writing Challenge

No comments:

Post a Comment