Sunday, December 9, 2018

Lots of Snow and a Little Bit of Quilting

Last night around 9 it started to snow. And it snowed and snowed and snowed.  The last measurement we took before dark today had us at 15.5" of the white stuff. Rotary cutter rulers make very good snow measuring devices.


The road side barn is just about buried in the snow.


I managed to work a little in the studio on the project that is due this week (if we have our meeting - nobody is going anywhere around here for awhile.)  I cut a few strips that I need for some log cabins and took one round off of some already made blocks (they were 8" finished and 6" will work better for this layout.)


Hopefully I will spend less time taking care of animals tomorrow (3 trips up our hill today in the heavy snow just about did me in) and more time in the studio.

Day 8 of the of the 31 Day Blog Writing Challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment