Sunday, December 30, 2018

Pieced!

A very productive day in the studio - the pillow shams are finally pieced and ready to be quilted!



I plan on quilting them on New Year's Day, for what every you do on New Year's Day is what the year will bring. And I would like the 2019 to be a year of much quilting.  I have new rulers that I purchase as part of a grant I was awarded from our local arts council and have not yet been able to work with them.  I acquired a ruler foot for my Bernina in January and it has seen very little use, so hopefully this small project will get me going.  

Day 23 of the of the 31 Day Blog Writing Challenge - again I missed a few days but December is a hard month the try a daily challenge. That being said, I am enjoying documenting my progress in my studio and hope to continue - if not daily, several times a week next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment