I used her divide and conquer method and started with a drawing. I used different styles of paisley's as my inspiration plus some straight line fillers.
I then marked my muslin with a few significant lines - I hate to mark so I did not copy every line - just the ones I needed to keep myself orientated.
Then I quilted the divide and conquer lines with Superior's King Tut. I wanted to make sure I would see these lines as I went.
Finally I quilted the other lines using Superior's So Fine. I needed a very thin thread to work with as I knew I would be backtrack lots during this design. I was surprised at how few starts and stops I had and how quickly it quilted up. I need to work on my small circles - they are not very smooth and I think my poor machine needs a trip to the service technician for a little TLC as the stitches seem to be a little angled. Most of all I am glad I got it finished in June (just).