Saturday, December 24, 2011

"Twas the Night Before Christmas

'Twas the night before Christmas,
  when all through the house
Not a creature was stirring,
  not even a mouse;

The stockings were hung by the chimney with care,


. . . . sort of

As you know, I have been madly working on my Christmas stocking, trying to finish by today. Although I am close - it is not quite finished.

Yesterday morning about 10, I finished all the cross stitch -  and had to do all the back stitching and embellishment work.  I worked like a fiend late into last night and most of today but couldn't quite finish and still have a life.


I am not going to do what I normal do at the end of Christmas and put it up and say I will finish it before next year.  By New Year's Eve it will be done!

We did manage a nice long walk at the Isle of Palms this afternoon and I played with my new camera some - so

Happy Christmas to  all,
  and to all a good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment