Sunday, November 11, 2018

At Long Last

In December 2014, I designed a small wall quilt featuring a Christmas tree made from prairie points and a partial Dresden plate for its tree skirt.  I planned on writing up the design as a pattern but then - we sold our house and bought an old farm (and farmhouse) and now have four alpacas, two donkeys, thirteen chickens, and one very spoiled rabbit - so it has taken me a while to finish it.

But it is done!!



I taught the pattern to my local guild - thank you ladies for helping do the final edit! Here are a few of the quilts they showed off at our last meeting.




I also made one during the class, this time leaving off the ribbon garland and using buttons as the  embellishment. 


The pattern is now available on our farm's etsy store as a PDF download.

Next up a little something with these two handsome boys:




I am linking this post to Nina Marie Sayre's blog and Confessionsofabricaddict 

No comments:

Post a Comment