Wednesday, November 28, 2018

I Shouldn't - but I Did

Saturday is the last 2018 show day for Pendle Alpacas, our alpaca farm and fiber business (located just over 20 miles from Quiltville Inn) and I am more than ready to have a few months were every week isn't spent getting ready to vend at an event or at our local farmer's market!

Just before we decided to do this crazy farm business, I worked on Bonnie Hunter's 2014 mystery quilt - Grand Illusion.  I think I finished one block completely as well as quite a few bits and pieces.  The last thing I need to do was to start a new project but -

I stole a little time today to begin this years mystery - Good Fortune.  I was able to pull a few strips out of my scrap saver system and made a grand total of five blocks.


One of the reds that I grabbed has a little bit of an Asian flavor so maybe this a project that is meant to be.


I don't plan on doing the entire quilt - but will try to do enough of each clue to at least finish a block or two and try to get each clue done in time to link up with Bonnie Hunter's Mystery Monday link up (even though today is Wednesday!)



2 comments: